Monday 24 November 2014

"Tea & Toast & Rock & Roll"-My new Glastonbury book!

"Tea & Toast & Rock & Roll"-My new Glastonbury book!

So, it's finally published! The third (and final) book about my Glastonbury trips.

And this time, it's quite close to the actual events, so if you were there then it may bring back some recent memories.

If you weren't, then I hope it would still be an enjoyable read.

This new book covers two years; the first being 2013 when I went solo, and this year, 2014,when I managed to persuade my 24 year-old son to finally come along with me, despite that fact he has a minimal interest in music and wasn't looking foward to all that Glasto entails (sleeping in a tent, Glasto's renowned sanitary facilities etc.)

At the moment the book is only available as a Kindle e book-but of course you don't need a Kindle to read it, as Amazon do free (!) apps that allow the books to be read on Apple devices, Android devices, PCs, laptops and the like. There's a link here: www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html

I will probably publish it as a paperback shortly; but for now, if you are interested, please get hold of the Kindle version as it's miles cheaper! (Amazon do charge authors a fairly steep price to produce a paperback copy.)

Anyway, I'll be posting a few snippets from the book on this blog in the next few weeks & possibly some bits that I cut from the final edit of the book as well.

In the meantime, here's the link to the Kindle book (where you can have a glance at a few pages to get a clue of what it's all about.)  Thanks! http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tea-Toast-Rock-Roll-Glastonbury-ebook/dp/B00Q1UJACC



   

No comments:

Post a Comment